A Primitive Curiosity

A Primitive Curiosity

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Surly Pacer City Jammer

Through a little bit of luck, and a little bit of good bike karma I happened across a Surly Pacer frame for a too good to pass up price a couple months ago. Previously I have had the experience of purchasing a frame set become an albatross with little expensive parts adding up and bigger even more expensive parts dooming the project. This time however, I knew that my parts bin hoarding was about to pay off. I had everything to put this bike together except the wheels and bars. Velo Orange Milan bars were cheap and fit the bill, and eventually a set of Tiagra hubs laced to Mavic 319 rims were built up by yours truly. 

The result is a really classic looking 1x9 city bike that handles and rides like a dream. A special someone couldn't be happier about it turned out, and I couldn't be happier about how much she loves it. 

A basket was mandatory


His/Hers Surly Action 

No comments:

Post a Comment